- The day we found out I was pregnant. 5:30 in the morning: "Trevor! I think you better come here." Reaction: he bounces out of bed like he's wide awake, looks at the stick on the bathroom floor and rejoiced immediately.
- Around 7 weeks pregnant: "Trevor, can you please stop by Wendy's?" Reaction: "Of course!" After a few days, he was asking me if I wanted him to stop by Wendy's. What a guy! (as an aside, I miss the Wendy's days - they were much cheaper than Chipotle!).
- Around 10 weeks pregnant: "Trevor, I think we should take Bradley Method classes." Reaction: "All right, let's do it!"
- Around 20 weeks pregnant: "Trevor, I really think we should switch to midwife care." Reaction: "I trust you - let's do it."
- Just last night: "Trevor, I think we should do cloth diapers." Reaction: "All right, if you're up for it, so am I!" I mean, how does he get so supportive and trusting?!?
- Just last night (in the middle of the night) . . . we were both getting colds, I was stuffed up and Trevor was snoring: "Trevor! Blow your nose (at 1am, 3am, 4am)!" Reaction: "Okay, oh, sorry."
- About every other day: "Trevor! She's kicking!" Reaction: He runs over to me, puts his head to my stomach and starts talking to Baby K. And sometimes she kicks even more. It's adorable.
This week I put a CD together for a bridal shower, and it ended up having some songs from our dating years/engagement/wedding. I've been "proofing" the CD by listening to it in the car. This has caused lots of runny mascara at somewhat inopportune times. I just feel incredibly thankful and blessed for Trevor. Thanks Trev for being who you are, and for letting me into your life and for wanting to be in mine.